At the end of October every year, I am always slightly shocked to see Christmas decorations in every store. It’s as if its signalling to our brains, that it’s Christmas time.
Time to switch off, relax and hit the beach. And that’s just what my brain wanted to do.
But I decided to trick my brain and add a last bit of stamina, inspiration and drive for the year. In November, I am interviewing 4 inspirational Entrepreneurs on all areas of Goalsetting.
Follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn to get updates on these Lives
On Monday’s interview, Ronel Jooste, serial award-winning Entrepreneur, that has multiple businesses including a guest house, a financial consultancy and who is a qualified fitness trainer, shared her core insights on:
- How she moved beyond her dreams, ideas and desires, and managed to take action
- Some of her top tips and strategies for goalsetting.
- How you need to incorporate your staff in your dreams, goals and desires, and how this translates into employee engagement, loyalty and business success.
- How qualitative results can impact your businesses bottom line-with case studies from her Guest house
- How goalsetting needs to become part of your daily activities.
Ronel has also made these resources available after the interview:
Do you feel overwhelmed with your goals?
- We can hold you accountable through our coaching packages (4-6 sessions).
- Contact us at email@example.com to set up your first coaching call.
- Watch our Free masterclass on building trust & credibility for your business